Following the success of the Fingershield device in preventing finger-trapping accidents, a new form of finger protection was developed in 2003 called the Rearshield.
Rearshield door finger guards are designed to protect fingers from crushing or even amputation within the hinge area of the back of a door.
When used in conjunction with the Fingershield door finger guards, finger-trapping accidents are completely eliminated.
This Rearshield door finger guard in white is designed to fit a standard UK door height and is 1960mm in length.
All you need to know about Rearshield door finger guards:
- 1960mm long designed to fit standard UK door heights.
- Extremely simple to install.
- Easily removed and refitted, no glue or nails are required.
- Most environmentally friendly product of its type.
- Manufactured in materials that meet EU specification on uPvc.
- Acts as an effective secondary smoke inhibitor and draft excluder.
- Free 2 Year Guaranteed Finger Protection WarrantyRearshield door finger guards are also available in the following colours to complement your doors: White, Beech, Beige, Black, Blue, Brown, Grey, Clear.